This website (www.spieq.com) is an electronic publication of and a service provided by Arsym Consulting Pvt. Ltd. company registered at BJ 90 , West Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi India 110088.
Services of “SpieQ.com” are available only to those individuals, firms or companies who can form legally binding contracts under the Indian laws. Therefore, you must not be a minor, i.e., you must be at least 18 years of age to be eligible to use our services.
Information on website
- “SpieQ.com” collects information from its registered users, visitor under certain conditions and agreements. Personal as well as business information can be shared/kept secret as per the agreements.
- All the information, services, software, documents and materials available on or maintained by “SpieQ.com” are subjected to the terms and conditions defined by user(s) agreements.
- “SpieQ.com” holds the right to change/modify the terms and conditions at any point of time with prior information in this regard to the concerned stakeholders.
- Use of all the information, services and materials displayed in our site should be as per the suggested guidelines.
- Breaching of defined terms and condition may result into instant termination of the user membership or authorization.
- “SpieQ.com” does not take part in the agreement arrived at by the user(s) with any third party. It's the sole duty of the user(s) to verify the genuineness of any third party business transaction.
- Plagiarizing or misusing of contents and information uploaded on “SpieQ.com” shall be treated as offensive practice and necessary action may be initiated against the user(s) as per the terms and conditions.
- “SpieQ.com” does not propose/recommend you to go ahead with any specific business event of any person or organization without verifying the depth in detail. We upload only general type of information.
- Under no circumstances “SpieQ.com” is liable for any damage caused in your business transaction. It is the user's sole responsibility to check out the truthfulness and authenticity regarding further business.
- “SpieQ.com” reserves all exclusive right/authorization to protect the information/material/services/contents under concerned copyright law and other intellectual property right laws. Copying of any information/material/services/contents would be a subject of legal action under copyright violation laws.
Guidelines for use of Site Information and Materials
The information available on “SpieQ.com” should be dealt with under the following guidelines.
- The information and data displayed on “SpieQ.com” should only and strictly be used as reference to commercial dealings and business opportunities.
- “SpieQ.com” reserves the permission regarding commercial use of information and spastics shown on the site.
- Removal of any significant information or notices or copyright endorsed documents is strictly forbidden.
- Plagiarism of contents and data libeling is an offensive act. “SpieQ.com” may take any legal action in such cases.
- “SpieQ.com” carries the right to cancel the print, view, download, distribute, and circulate the information uploaded on “SpieQ.com” at any time even without any mentioned schedule.
The above mentioned points are applicable to view, download, print, distribution of information available on “SpieQ.com”. This is not permissible to imitate design and layout of our site at any context. “SpieQ.com” reserves the right to protect its content and information under the law of Indian Territory and hence it is not permissible to be copied as whole or in parts.
- Warranty and disclaimers excluding provided in a written agreement amid you and “SpieQ.com”. All material & services on this site are devoid of any kind of warranty either articulated or oblique but not bound to the obscure warranties of commercial ship or suitability for a scrupulous reason, or the warranty of non-contravention. With no restraining the prior, “SpieQ.com” provides no warranty that:
- The services and materials would be strictly in accordance to your requirements.
- Fault freeness, security, un-interruption and well timely execution of services and materials.
- Accuracy effectiveness and reliability of services and materials and services.
- Immediate correction of any software error is not guaranteed by “SpieQ.com”.
- A few circumstances or jurisdiction do not permit of obscure warranties or restrictions on the duration when warranty would last. Therefore the above mentioned limitations may not apply to you to the extent acceptable. Kindly note any implied warranty would limit to a maximum duration of 90 (ninety days).
- Relevancy and contemporariness of data/information is not guaranteed by “SpieQ.com”.
- “SpieQ.com” is not accountable for any error of omission and editing of information/ document/ materials.
- This site possibly will comprise technical errors, inexactness, typing or other errors.
- Not in any case “SpieQ.com” and its associates would be liable for any third party for any special, disciplinary, accompanying, indirect or momentous damage of any kind.
- “SpieQ.com” is not responsible for any damage to your computer system or data loss while downloading any information from this site. User would be solely accountable any and every kind of data loss/ technical problem.
- The links existing on this site are not being in command of “SpieQ.com” hence we do not represent or recommend any of them. Right of entry of these links is not under control of “SpieQ.com” therefore we are not responsible for any kind of precision and reliability of information/ facts available on non-”SpieQ.com” websites.
- “SpieQ.com” is contacted/ accessed and used in various countries thus it may contain such programs or services which are not publicized in your country.
- Logo and trademark and services marks put on view on this website are solely owned by “SpieQ.com” and any personal or commercial use of the same is strictly prohibited, without written permission of “SpieQ.com”.
What Information Do We Collect?
“Personal Information” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Non-Personal Information” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Information; Non-Personal Information does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Information and Non-Personal Information, as described below.
Company collects Personal Information as required to offer Services, as listed in the Terms and Conditions, as voluntarily provided by you in the course of correspondence or registration, and as otherwise identified below. In addition, we collect certain information which cannot be used to personally identify any user, such as anonymous, aggregate or statistical data.
In order to use some Services, you may be required to complete the applicable registration form accessible on the Site. All persons who register are referred to as “Registered Users.” Some Services may not require registration. Company collects and maintains a record of all data provided through such registration forms, e.g. your name, e-mail, mailing addresses, and password and information about your child, e.g., your child’s name, birthday, interests, and gender. For example, individual users who desire to order a Product (as defined in the Terms and Conditions) must provide certain contact information, shipping information, billing information, and financial information (e.g., a credit card number and expiration date) (which will be collected by us or our third party payment processing service providers).
For some Services, each Registered User may be provided a unique username and password that enable access to the Service. We may track the use of those usernames and passwords in order to collect and maintain records of individual transactions conducted through the Services by Registered Users, and those records may be associated with each Registered User’s individual account profile within the Company system.
Use and Disclosure of Collected Information
Company uses information collected from the Site and Service in several ways, as outlined in this policy. For example, we use Personal Information as needed to provide Site and Services, to create Accounts, and to communicate with Registered Users. We also use both Personal Information and Non-Personal Information when evaluating ways to improve the Site and the Service. As further described below, in limited circumstances we may disclose collected information, including Personal Information, to certain third parties in connection with providing Services or as required by law. We will not use or disclose collected information in ways different from what is described in this policy unless otherwise required by law.
We also use information collected through the Site and the Service to communicate with Registered Users from whom such information was collected in order to provide promotional materials about us. Company uses Non-Personal Information in a variety of ways, including, by way of example, to evaluate the performance of the Site and Service and the general preferences of users, or to generate anonymous statistics for our benefit or for our business partners. If we collect information through the Site and/or the Service that you provide to us voluntarily through online forms or surveys, through e-mail communications or by other means, we will treat that information as described above, as applied to both Personal Information and Non-Personal Information.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Access To Personal Information Collected From You
Registered Users may access their Registration Profiles at any time to update Personal Information contained within that Registration Profile. Subsequent uses or disclosures of information by us will reflect those changes, but we have no ability to update any information previously disclosed to any third party.
You may request deletion of your Personal Information by us, but please note that we may be required to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives.
The Site has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and unauthorized alteration of Personal Information in Company's possession and control.
Changes to This Policy